Impossible to not take damage....

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
AP514
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Impossible to not take damage....

Post by AP514 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:05 am

I have had the game throw so many ships at me at 1 time there is no way to not take a lot of damage. I have had a 4+1 and a 3+1 and another 2 Ship show up in very quick order.
It is impossible to counter this. Is this just to make you take damage after a set time in Survival ? ?

AP514
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Impossible to not take damage....

Post by AP514 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 am

Here was a banner day at the 14 minute mark I had 2-- 3+1 ships and 2-- 4+1 ships show up all on the bar....

A true no win...Carrier only has 10 actual combat planes...TOTALLY killed my joy for the game...

The devs need a patch for this....but they are long gone it seems

asuser
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Impossible to not take damage....

Post by asuser » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Same experiences by me.

The last missions after SC4, NP and survival mode are exremely hard. What's the strategy, if all of the jets are in the air and a 5+1 is coming twice? Make a call to the neighbour battle group?

Some rebalancing would be nice.

Return to “Carrier Deck”