Sanctus Reach Tournament

Conserver
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Sanctus Reach Tournament

Post by Conserver » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Hi, First time trying multiplayer and already reinstalled Sanctus from original download from purchase online. Got to choose my units for my first match but cannot get in to play . says opponent has two turns. I have zero. What does this mean and how can I get going? Thanks.

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sanctus Reach Tournament

Post by pipfromslitherine » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Tournaments are paired matches, so it sounds like your opponent has two turns to play and you cannot proceed until he finishes his turns.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Conserver

Post by Conserver » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Hello Pip and thank you for a response. When I tried to abandon gave the IDS LOGIN ERROR51 which I believe is a serial error. It is not steam and is a net purchased download directly from slitherine with a key in the email supplied. However, There was aprior install which was most likely not genuine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now, but all my saves and my Slitherine login have still auto populated after a reinstall. Was so geeked about this tourney as have been playing the AI for a couple years and try like hell to never lose a unit. Wanted to test my accumulated strategies against non AI. Am going to search my registry for the Remnant messing with me but any ideas would be appreciated.

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 pm

I am not sure what you are trying to do. You don't need to abandon anything, and if you already played a turn then the login information should be fine.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Sanctus Reach Tech Support”