Custom Multiplayer v1.0.15

Mophead
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Custom Multiplayer v1.0.15

Post by Mophead »

Here is a simple custom multiplayer setup.

Two victory points, one held by Space Wolves and the other by the Orks.

First to capture two points wins. I considered adding something like: if Gorkonaugt/Logan dies then the Orks/SW lose, and left it out.

Units are fixed, small variety reinforcements arrive on random roll.

Each turn has a three minute limit. There are a one-minute and also ten second left warnings.
***Exceeding three minutes in your turn will trigger defeat.

The timer may be paused bringing up the menu (ESC) and it also pauses when the time warnings pop.

One error in debug mode:
**WARNING**: AddVizFunctionCall AddVisFunctionCall: Unknown function GetHeadImage

This error does not appear to prevent functionality, not sure what the remedy is.

If anyone wants to check it out and give feedback, I'd be happy to receive any and all criticism. A lot of room for improvement and I'm debating if the map is just too big for this / turn limits too short(?).

I'm doubting this is very balanced. If two people want to play this, I'd recommend running two games concurrently, play two version of this map at the same time though with different sides controlled.

The time limit popups were produced with the in-editor Reinforcement Tools and the popup parts of Reinforcements0.bsf & Reinforcements1.bsf were copied and pasted into the Scenario.BSF

“Position 32 PAW”
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3x0yc6iox0ue3 ... W.zip?dl=0

download and unzip in:
_\SANCTUS\MULTIPLAYER\

Return to “Sanctus Reach Mods and Scenario Design”