Blurred graphics on iPad Air

ChurnedAcorn
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Blurred graphics on iPad Air

Post by ChurnedAcorn »

Hi,

I've just bought Afghanistan '11 on the App Store, running it on an iPad Air (A1474) with iOS 10.3.3 (I have Battle Academy, etc and don't wish to update to iOS 11). The graphics/text are all blurred and make my eyes water after a few minutes. The screenshots in the App Store are much sharper than the graphics I'm getting when I run the game. The App Store describes the game as compatible on any iPad running iOS 10.0.0 or above, which I am. I also have Vietnam '65 which runs crystal clear on my device. I can't find any other reports of this—is it just me???

I would attach a screenshot (via photobucket, because that seems to be the only way) but the forum won't let me because I'm a new poster and it thinks it's spam. :roll:

Can you advise me what to do to fix this please? Is it a bug? Has anyone else got this problem?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Blurred graphics on iPad Air

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum and board, glad your enjoying the game, on your question i haven't got a answer for you either i'm sorry to say but the developers and site staff will have, so once seen they will reply, thanks

Return to “Afghanistan '11: Tech Support”