Custom Army Option Not Working

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

rafdobrowolski
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Custom Army Option Not Working

Post by rafdobrowolski » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:33 pm

I tried searching the forum for info on this, but I was not able to get my question answered that way. If this has been already answered, please point me to the forum thread! Anyways, when I select the "Custom Army" option in the "Advanced Options" menu before starting a campaign (Poland 1939 for example), and change other options (such as the number of commander traits allowed), I cannot customize my army in the first scenario (Poland North or South). The default army composition is how it starts, but the other changes I made do occur, such as getting extra commander traits. Thoughts, suggestions help?!

P5138
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Custom Army Option Not Working

Post by P5138 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 pm

rafdobrowolski wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:33 pm
I tried searching the forum for info on this, but I was not able to get my question answered that way. If this has been already answered, please point me to the forum thread! Anyways, when I select the "Custom Army" option in the "Advanced Options" menu before starting a campaign (Poland 1939 for example), and change other options (such as the number of commander traits allowed), I cannot customize my army in the first scenario (Poland North or South). The default army composition is how it starts, but the other changes I made do occur, such as getting extra commander traits. Thoughts, suggestions help?!
Custom Army gives you a deployment phase in the first mission of Poland 1939, iirc. You can use that to sell off, upgrade, replace, and reposition units with no penalties.

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:47 pm

P5138 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 pm
Custom Army gives you a deployment phase in the first mission of Poland 1939, iirc. You can use that to sell off, upgrade, replace, and reposition units with no penalties.
Yup, note that tooltip.

rafdobrowolski
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by rafdobrowolski » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Thanks all, that did in fact work. It was not as intuitive as I would have liked, but it does in fact work!

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”