Panzer Corps 2 to be released on March 19th

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 to be released on March 19th

Post by AlbertoC »

Just yesterday we revealed the release date you were all waiting for: Panzer Corps 2 will be released on March 19th.

It will also be possible to pre-order the game starting on February 6th. Pre-ordering Panzer Corps 2 will give you access to a series of exclusive assets and a nice discount on the final price.

Yesterday was in general a big day for Panzer Corps 2. We had the producer of the game, David Sharrock, live on our Twitch channel for over a hour, during which he showcased plenty new features and new, never seen before gameplay footage.

Furthermore, as we had announced, Pixelated Apollo streamed part of the single player campaign for the first time ever. You can watch his take on the invasion of Poland here.

We have two more pieces of news for all Panzer Corps fans.

- We are opening a Discord channel! As you know Panzer Corps 2 will have Live multiplayer, so the Discord channel will be a great place to find online opponents. It will also be a gathering place for all fans to discuss the game and interact with the devs. Join the Discord channel here.
- DasTactic is going to start a Let's play series of streams on our Twitch channel later this week. Tune in on our Twitch channel on Friday January 24th at 6 pm GMT for the first episode.
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Panzer Corps 2 to be released on March 19th

Post by calmhatchery »

yes!!!
Renaud92
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Renaud92 »

Hello,

I would definitely preorder if the IOS version had a release date. I’ve got all the DLC’s for PC1 and will continue to play until my iPad dies or I find something better.

Good day,
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

Cool, when will the global multiplayer tournament start? :mrgreen:
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
Sid Meier
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Sid Meier »

PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 pm Cool, when will the global multiplayer tournament start? :mrgreen:
IMHO never..
Why ?
Because Rudanoko's versions PzC 3D looking like something between Strip-Poker 3D or Chess 3D for Dummiers. :)
Last edited by zakblood on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: last warning for junk posts and not so funny poor humor
'Learning is part of any good video game'. © Sid Meier
flickjax
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by flickjax »

What time? and zone?
DerKeyser

Post by DerKeyser »

I wish release could be moved forward to now....

Parts of public service in Denmark has just been closed for 14 days due to Corona. So lots of time to enjoy this game - if it was available :-)
MickMannock
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by MickMannock »

DerKeyser wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:27 am I wish release could be moved forward to now....

Parts of public service in Denmark has just been closed for 14 days due to Corona. So lots of time to enjoy this game - if it was available :-)
Yeah, we are on the verge of being shut down in Sweden too, so I just hope it coincides with Thursday next week. :)
Ravihon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Ravihon »

Is there already an exact time given when the game is released on Thursday :?:
"Da wo ich bin, ist vorne..."
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

DerKeyser wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:27 am I wish release could be moved forward to now....

I think the last two paragraphs of George_Parrs post explains the situation as well as we could.

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=97368#p835281

Cheers,

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

OldFocker
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by OldFocker »

I aim to buy PC2 but please will you tell me the pros and cons of 1/Buying through Slitherine or 2/Buying through Steam.
adiekmann
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by adiekmann »

There isn't any difference really now. If I were in your shoes at this point, I'd wait until the release date and buy directly from Slitherine's store. They will be offering a deal where you get the box copy for only the cost of shipping. Plus, while Steam is being slammed by everyone stuck at home because of the Corona virus, you will be unaffected by not being dependent on their service.
Moransky
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Moransky »

adiekmann wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:54 am There isn't any difference really now. If I were in your shoes at this point, I'd wait until the release date and buy directly from Slitherine's store. They will be offering a deal where you get the box copy for only the cost of shipping. Plus, while Steam is being slammed by everyone stuck at home because of the Corona virus, you will be unaffected by not being dependent on their service.
I'm at Steam almost all time. Didn't see any problems.
Panzer Corps 2 is the most ahistorical game in the history of WW2 games
OldFocker
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by OldFocker »

adiekmann wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:54 am ...while Steam is being slammed by everyone stuck at home because of the Corona virus, you will be unaffected by not being dependent on their service.
Thanks, I think I'll buy direct. I agree it's best not rely on a website in order to play.
XyX_Nemesis_XyX

Post by XyX_Nemesis_XyX »

Ravihon wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:55 pm Is there already an exact time given when the game is released on Thursday :?:
Since it's only one day left this information is getting more important. Is there any hint regarding an approximate release time due to prior releases?
Rood
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Rood »

XyX_Nemesis_XyX wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:09 am
Ravihon wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:55 pm Is there already an exact time given when the game is released on Thursday :?:
Since it's only one day left this information is getting more important. Is there any hint regarding an approximate release time due to prior releases?
My best guess would be the same time when the 48 hour beta was released so 18.00 CET.
Ravihon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Ravihon »

Rood wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:33 am
XyX_Nemesis_XyX wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:09 am
My best guess would be the same time when the 48 hour beta was released so 18.00 CET.
Your guess is as good as any, so I was hoping for an official answer. :D Steam at least suggest 5pm CET...
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Guys, we'll get answers to you as soon as we can. At this stage much of the release process is out of our hands, which, given the world wide situation, is a positive.

I'm really the wrong person to ask but the release candidate was delivered and AFAIK the game should be available on Steam at some time around 17:00GMT on the 19th but that is entirely down to Steam and subject to potential hiccups as always. They're usually pretty good but I've known that vary by as much as 4 hrs because of their own internal processes and schedule changes. We might get forewarned. We might not.

In the mean time we're dealing with the impact of the virus as much as many of you are so we would appreciate your patience.

When we know more definite information we'll post it.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Ravihon
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Ravihon »

Patrick Ward wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:56 pm Guys, we'll get answers to you as soon as we can. At this stage much of the release process is out of our hands, which, given the world wide situation, is a positive.

I'm really the wrong person to ask but the release candidate was delivered and AFAIK the game should be available on Steam at some time around 18:00GMT on the 19th but that is entirely down Steam and subject to potential hiccups as always. They're usually pretty good but I've known that vary by as much as 4 hrs because of their own internal processes and schedule changes. We might get forewarned. We might not.

In the mean time we're dealing with the impact of the virus as much as many of you are so we would appreciate your patience.

When we know more definite information we'll post it.

Pat
Thanks Pat. That is more than enough at this point. You and the rest of the team stay safe.
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

OK,

It may only be 2200 on the 18th here in Oregon, but I know my geography, and it darn well is already the 19th in half the world. Where's my frigg'n game?

pouts

stomps foot.

/pout off

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”