Player Feedback - Will it matter in development?

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Curivity
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Player Feedback - Will it matter in development?

Post by Curivity »

Hi there Slitherine!

I just stumbled upon your game today and I had to find out more information. I am an avid BSG fan (2004, SciFi) and have played every Battlestar Galactica themed game out there, even though we only have a few options to choose from. I am excited an established strategy game developer is working on this project, and yes as noted, us fans do have high expectations. I hope to get more information soon regarding the specifics of the game, but I had one important question first.

I know beta is probably in full swing right now, but I haven't seen much activity on these forums or much information about the progress. I suppose beta is under tight grips from the developer, but I wanted to know specifically if Slitherine is molding and changing the game based on feedback from the beta community, or if these individuals are just to stress test and search for bugs. With the game scheduled for release this summer, I don't know how much tweaking still has left to be done, but it's always important to note the players and the fans know best and I'm sure they are giving plenty of feedback.

I have a YouTube account focused on gaming and Battlestar-related content at YouTube/curivity. I will definitely be showcasing the game as soon as I get my hands on it, including if I get in beta.

Thanks again for taking on this franchise, we definitely need more options and the IP has so much potential left! :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Player Feedback - Will it matter in development?

Post by zakblood »

all feedback is listened to and taken into consideration and is part and parcel to the alpha & beta processes in all game testing.

all alpha and beta access is done in private and isn't open to general views.

thanks for the comments and interest, the beta is still open if you wish to join, not sure on numbers signed or taken so far, so can't comment if you will or won't be lucky i'm sorry to say, good luck
Curivity

Post by Curivity »

Thanks for the response! I hope to see more information soon. Just to be clear, this game is in development for Xbox One as well, correct?

And will there be multiplayer?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i don't have any information on the xbox side of things as that's not done here and is with i'd guess another team, external
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

HI,

The game will release on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Thanks!

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”