Battlestar Galactica Original Xbox (2003)

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Battlestar Galactica Original Xbox (2003)

Post by fisher2000 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:38 pm

Ever since last E3 when Phil Spenser, head of xbox announced that the Original xbox games are going to be ported over to the xbox one I started to see what people was voting for on the official feedback forums, and the I found this: Battlestar Galactica (2003).
When this game came out I was very young so as you could imagine.. I didn't get very far but from what I remember it is a viper pilot fighting game set in its own unique time with elements of the TOS series mixed with a little of the new. when I found this not many people have voted on it.. only 9. I figure with BSG making a comeback with Deadlock, it would be nice to also have a game on the xbox system for people to jump to and also appeal to those who favor the TOS designs. Even though it is a fairly old game, that didn't really succeed well I do imagine that people would try it out if it is available to them and maybe even be one of them games that introduces people to the franchise.

The only real problem (other than getting the votes) would be the issues Microsoft has contacting the publishers as many have now changed their hands or disbanded, but the publisher of this game is Universal.. who owns the franchise so I doubt it wouldn't be that hard. I thought it would be a good idea to get as many BSG fans out there to know about this.

The xbox voting system works like this.. The more votes something gets the more likely Microsoft/ xbox will react to it, and it is a system that seems to be working so far. I will leave a link for those who are willing to support the game coming to backwards compatibility. I must stress that this game is NOT canon like BSG: Deadlock.

The link is as follows:-
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/36318 ... -galactica

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”