Jupiter-Class Battlestar Mk II - What Details Can We See?

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Commander Scott
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Jupiter-Class Battlestar Mk II - What Details Can We See?

Post by Commander Scott » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:11 am

I found these pictures on the Deadlock pages of Steam, and figured it might be nice to try and figure out some of the details over the next couple of weeks.

- Galactica Before the Ceasefire (click image to enlarge)

- Galactica in Drydock (click image to enlarge)

- Galactica Unleashed (click image to enlarge)

- Galactica Soaking Up Damage (click image to enlarge)

- The CIC (click image to enlarge)

Outside the obvious topside artillery, I can make out eight point-defense turrets on the starboard flight pod, just like on the Mk I. Then we have at least one artillery gun about a third of the way down the head, in the trench. This means that there’s a minimum of four large guns on the forward section of the Mk II, since I can just make out one of her bow batteries. As for the CIC, I can easily imagine Adama and Colonel Tigh, phones in hand, yelling orders and directing operations at Ragnar and beyond. I'm not sure I can give a better compliment than that when it comes to the supreme quality of work on show here. I just hope all our screens are on the DRADIS stack, and that it lowers from the ceiling the first time the operational Commander arrives on deck. :D

P.S. If you (the devs) wanted to call the Mk II Galactica-class, I think we'd all be okay with it. lol ;)
So Say We All!

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”