Game with Dave R

Forum for anyone to post reports of their battles and pictures, otherwise known as After Action Reports.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

david53
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Game with Dave R

Post by david53 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Just thought I'd tell the world just finished a game with Dave R lost it to those nasty lancers, but just wanted to inform the FOG world Daves dice were average all game in fact maybe below average. There its all been cleared up now.

BTW it was a great game one of the best I have played this year just for the friendly way it was played in. If all the others I play this year are as half good well........

Dave

spike
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Game with Dave R

Post by spike » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 am

david53 wrote:Just thought I'd tell the world just finished a game with Dave R lost it to those nasty lancers, but just wanted to inform the FOG world Daves dice were average all game in fact maybe below average. There its all been cleared up now.

BTW it was a great game one of the best I have played this year just for the friendly way it was played in. If all the others I play this year are as half good well........

Dave
DR rolling statisticaly average dice - I dont believe you (what did he bribe you with) :twisted:

S

david53

Post by david53 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 am

spike wrote:
david53 wrote:Just thought I'd tell the world just finished a game with Dave R lost it to those nasty lancers, but just wanted to inform the FOG world Daves dice were average all game in fact maybe below average. There its all been cleared up now.

Dave
DR rolling statisticaly average dice - I dont believe you (what did he bribe you with) :twisted:

S

Spike hope you get better soon cause I'm missed losing to you at the club it must be the nellies you use?. Dave R last night was very good, failing many a test the best being the two units of LH he lost routed in the shooting phase of my last move. :)

spike

Post by spike » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

david53 wrote:
spike wrote:

Dave

S

Spike hope you get better soon cause I'm missed losing to you at the club it must be the nellies you use?. Dave R last night was very good, failing many a test the best being the two units of LH he lost routed in the shooting phase of my last move. :)
Dave

I'm not to sit, so getting to club is a "difficult move" and I can't pass the CMT to get an ambulance to take me!
So I will be missing for a while.

S

david53

Post by david53 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:03 pm

spike wrote:
david53 wrote:
spike wrote: DR rolling statisticaly average dice - I dont believe you (what did he bribe you with) :twisted:

S

Dave

I'm not to sit, so getting to club is a "difficult move" and I can't pass the CMT to get an ambulance to take me!
So I will be missing for a while.

S
Ok Spike I'll cheer you up and give you a game when your back now theres an easy game for you to look forward to :)

Is that a 7 or 8 on the CMT then!

dave_r
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by dave_r » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Just make sure you don't kick his @rse as he will end up back in hopsital :)

spike

Post by spike » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 pm

david53 wrote: Ok Spike I'll cheer you up and give you a game when your back now theres an easy game for you to look forward to :)

Is that a 7 or 8 on the CMT then!
I've no general, and I'm severly disordered by my current terrain

Return to “Field of Glory AAR's”