Great Service

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
OliversArmy
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Great Service

Post by OliversArmy »

Field of Glory 2 purchased Saturday evening. Sunday morning sit with a cup of coffee to explore game, find there is an update. Cannot download update so I ask for help on the forum. Played through first tutorial and then find a response to my problem from designer which solves the problem! And I had only just finished my coffee!

Now that is great customer service :D
"I would rather have a russet coated Captain, who knows what he fights for and loves what he knows. Than he who calls himself a gentleman and is but little else." Oliver Cromwell
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Great Service

Post by zakblood »

everyone here aims to please :wink:
OliversArmy
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by OliversArmy »

Well your aim is certainly better than the bunch of Ancient British slingers I had last night! I think they had been on the Ancient British beer!
"I would rather have a russet coated Captain, who knows what he fights for and loves what he knows. Than he who calls himself a gentleman and is but little else." Oliver Cromwell
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

well is it warmer in Norfolk England, as in Nottingham England it's cold wet and dull atm :(
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

In Derbyshire its ruddy freezin.

Pat a Pixel Pusher

OliversArmy
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by OliversArmy »

Well its as bit King Billy here in Norfolk!
But we breed them tough out here. Just look at Queen Boudicca ! The original Norfolk Broad!

Return to “Field of Glory II”