DAG options?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Igorputski
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

DAG options?

Post by Igorputski »

Will there ever be an option to make our own armies out of all the units instead of restricted creation as it is now?
devoncop
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: DAG options?

Post by devoncop »

Each to their own but I would not be interested in playing someone who fielded 20 units of Nomad Horse Archers for example but nothing else and in removing limits I can guarantee that is what you will get.....
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Igorputski wrote:Will there ever be an option to make our own armies out of all the units instead of restricted creation as it is now?
You can mod the army lists. If you want to play MP, both opponents would need the modded files.
Spectre195
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Spectre195 »

Igorputski wrote:Will there ever be an option to make our own armies out of all the units instead of restricted creation as it is now?
I am gonna go ahead and say no. That is almost definitely not going to happen. Officially that is. It would be easy enough to make a mod to do that. However, that is the opposite of how the game is designed. Though it would be fun to do for kicks if someone modded it out.
Igorputski

Post by Igorputski »

TheGrayMouser wrote:
You can mod the army lists. If you want to play MP, both opponents would need the modded files.
So I can put any units I want in any army list and then when I select pot luck those armies will appear?
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Igorputski wrote:
TheGrayMouser wrote:
So I can put any units I want in any army list and then when I select pot luck those armies will appear?

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 92&t=79848

Return to “Field of Glory II”