Module choice in custom campaigns

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
bodkin
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Module choice in custom campaigns

Post by bodkin »

In custom battles you have the option to select a module so you can narrow the choice down to the army lists for that module. Can this please be added to the custom campaigns interface? I'm not an expert on ancient armies and as the army lists grow I just think it would make it easier to create match ups from the same era.

Thanks,
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: Module choice in custom campaigns

Post by Paul59 »

bodkin wrote:In custom battles you have the option to select a module so you can narrow the choice down to the army lists for that module. Can this please be added to the custom campaigns interface? I'm not an expert on ancient armies and as the army lists grow I just think it would make it easier to create match ups from the same era.

Thanks,
But there is already a button in the campaign army selection screen that filters all the armies by date, so having separate campaign modules is not needed.

Besides, I have seen many other posts on the forum that suggest that the separate scenario modules cause a lot of confusion to new players.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
jomni
Sengoku Jidai
Sengoku Jidai

Re: Module choice in custom campaigns

Post by jomni »

Yes date and geography filter are enough to set up historical / plausible matchups

Return to “Field of Glory II”