Game says I need an update and launcher says no and won't give one

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Game says I need an update and launcher says no and won't give one

Post by SirGarnet » Fri May 31, 2019 11:32 pm

A few days ago my MP turn late game would not load and suggested I click to to retry the turn -that did not work. From then, the game told me to update and the launcher where one can check updates says my game is fine. My only role is to cycle through these rival viewpoints daily to see if it was fixed. I suspect the patch had something to do with it based on circumstantial evidence. Forum now not unbearably slow now so I post.

(1) What can I do when the updater says I don't need an update but the game insists that I do? And how do I do that?

(2)Thanks for any aid in these circumstances.

Not allSirGarnet here

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Game says I need an update and launcher says no and won't give one

Post by rbodleyscott » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:57 am

VPaulus wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:57 am
In other words, please try the following:

1. Uninstall the game
2. Download the last game installer file v1.5.12. from the Member's Area
3. Install the game
4. When asked to insert the serial number, please click in the drop down menu "Select a New Product to Install... " and select "Field of Glory II".
Type your "Field of Glory"serial number.
5. Click in the button "Check Serial".
You should see then the name "Field of Glory" being added to the list of games displayed in the box named "Setup as detected a valid serial number for:".
6. Do the same in step 4 and 5 for unlocking all your other DLCs.
7. Then click on the "Next" button in order to proceed with the installation of the base game and your DLCs.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II”