How can I arrange a multiplayer battle?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Blastom1016
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

How can I arrange a multiplayer battle?

Post by Blastom1016 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 am

:D I just found most of the challenge are locked.
How can I assign for a multiplayer battle?

devoncop
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Re: How can I arrange a multiplayer battle?

Post by devoncop » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:41 am

Just post a new challenge yourself with no password between the two nations you want to fight it out.

It will then get picked up by another player.

Easy :D

Karvon
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Karvon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:32 pm

You're also likely to get quicker response if you pick armies which are a competitive match up. Historical match-ups will probably draw a bit more attention as well. However, with the digital league underway ATM, it may take a little more time for someone to pick up the match, as many of the more active people here are busy with that at them moment, so less likely to have time for other games.

Blastom1016
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Blastom1016 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Can it be possible to let each of players to pick own army (which only shows to the other player at deployment)?
Currently, I think only the host can pick the armies for both the players, which could be good in arranged private match-ups, but not so good for public ones.

tomlowshang
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by tomlowshang » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:44 pm

For both players to pick armies, you have to arrange the match before hand via PM. If you pick both armies, it is up to the other players to accept or pass your challenge. Mirrored battles will balance difficult army match ups, or maps that favour side over the other.

fiasikolavo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by fiasikolavo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Karvon wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:32 pm
You're also likely to get quicker response if you pick armies which are a competitive match up. Historical match-ups will probably draw a bit more attention as well. However, with the digital league underway ATM, it may take a little more time for someone to pick up the match, as many of the more active people here are busy with that at them moment, so less likely to have time for other games filezilla uc mini rufus.
I think only the host can pick the armies for both the players, which could be good in arranged private match-ups, but not so good for public ones.
Last edited by fiasikolavo on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karvon
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Karvon » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:57 pm

It works if the host considers the factors I mentioned. In addition, not so many people post public matches, and from what I have seen, they get filled fairly quickly if the quality of the match is good.

You can find private matches, if you post in the forum. Exchanging PM's, you can work out the details with your opponent.

Return to “Field of Glory II”