Aggregate Mod

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
FrenchDude
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Aggregate Mod

Post by FrenchDude » Sat May 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Schweetness101 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:59 pm
I'm not sure technically how to make a global mod exactly, or if that is a separate type of mod, but given that the TT mod mostly involves content changes, and the aggregate mod is all script changes in the bsf files, it might be pretty straightforward to combine them, the one caveat being the squads file, where all of the new TT units would need to be given Anarchic values and pike changes eventually if we add the anarchy mod and pike mod to the aggregate mod.
If you ever have some time and could explain to me how to do it, I could add the required changes to the global TT mod’s Squad file. I don’t know how it would work exactly, I know very little about FOG2 modding, but if it’s not over complicated to explain, I could do the boring part of the job : looking at each unit in the squad file and assigning required values to them ! :D

If we manage to make your mod work with the TT Global mod, or making just making the Aggregate mod work as a global mod, Field of Glory Empires (using exported battles) and FOG2 TT mod players could have an awesome experience :wink:

Return to “Field of Glory II”