Slow Servers

KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Slow Servers

Post by KiwiWarlord »

I am not able to sent MP moves away through Pike & Shot and Sengoku Jidai, the clock ticks away for 60 odd seconds then tells me to try again.I do and the same happens.
The FoGII , Pike&Shot and Sengoku Servers are all extremely slow at loading the Forums as well.
Along with many others I can't open my MP games due to some update that does not work. I have not tried to install anything at all just open the game and wanted to play some MP games.
I run win10

Thanks
Brian
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Slow Servers

Post by rbodleyscott »

The server came under intermittent DDOS attack over the last three days, causing it to run very slowly. It seems to be working properly again now.
Richard Bodley Scott

KiwiWarlord

Re: Slow Servers

Post by KiwiWarlord »

rbodleyscott wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:53 am The server came under intermittent DDOS attack over the last three days, causing it to run very slowly. It seems to be working properly again now.
Thanks for the reply RBS. This has happened before on occasions if I remember correctly.
I have been able to send P&S moves away now so that's great but the Forums are all still very slow. This post saw the little dot moving sideways for 20 seconds or more.
Thanks
Brian

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”