I wish I knew how to do a bit of modding . . .

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

I wish I knew how to do a bit of modding . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

I haven't got a clue but it would be really good if someone could at some point provide a very basic "Idiot's Guide" to modding so that those of us who would like to tweak some of the army lists could do so. I know from playing FOG1 that there were a few armies (e.g. Teutonic Knights, Medieval Irish and the various Condottas) that I would have liked to have experimented with.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: I wish I knew how to do a bit of modding . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

Well, I am very heartened by the responses to my first post. :lol: Basically all I would want to do is (maybe) change a few of the army lists to include a few extra troop types, or slightly modify the capabilities of the existing ones. I shall only want to do this for medieval armies when they come out in due course. I have to say that there were a lot more gaps (chronological) in the FOG1 lists than appears to be the case with the first batch of armies for FOG2. Is there a guide somewhere, or a post where it has been explained before?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

stockwellpete wrote:Well, I am very heartened by the responses to my first post. :lol: Basically all I would want to do is (maybe) change a few of the army lists to include a few extra troop types, or slightly modify the capabilities of the existing ones. I shall only want to do this for medieval armies when they come out in due course. I have to say that there were a lot more gaps (chronological) in the FOG1 lists than appears to be the case with the first batch of armies for FOG2. Is there a guide somewhere, or a post where it has been explained before?
I have just knocked something up here.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 92&t=79848

Please ask any question in that thread.
Richard Bodley Scott

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Thanks very much, Richard.

Return to “Field of Glory II: Modding”