upcoming tournaments shows nothing

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

markgravitygood
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

upcoming tournaments shows nothing

Post by markgravitygood »

Hi,

FOGII on Slitherine - Tournaments/Upcoming ==> blank. I'm guessing for some reason you need to a) own the game, and b) have it registered with Slitherine. I do own it - bought it through Steam. I know where to register it on Slitherine, but I'm not sure where to find my Serial Number so they know I own it so I can register it properly. Or, there is some other reason I don't know about.

Any help appreciated. Be Gentle.
markgravitygood

Re: upcoming tournaments shows nothing

Post by markgravitygood »

I just discovered that FOGII purchased on Steam cannot be registered for some obtuse technical reason put forth by Slitherine, over a year ago !

I will be submitting for a refund and purchasing through Slitherine.
MikeMarchant
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by MikeMarchant »

I had the exact same problem a few months ago. I'd bought the game through Steam and was unable to register it with Slitherine in order to be able to play in the tournament.

I emailed support (support@slitherine.com - I think) and they were really helpful and ensured the game was registered for me. I have been able to play in the torunaments since.

Best Wishes

Mike
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI guys,

you can join the tournament but our system needs to know you have the game to join it. If you log in to multiplayer once, it will registered you as having the game on our site and then you will be able to join.

You do not need to play a game, just login and then it should be ok. Make sure you login with eh same credentials you use here as usually the issue is a typo in the username and people accidentally end up with 2 accounts - one here and one via Steam. If this happens please contact support@slitherine.co.uk and they will merge your accounts.

Cheers

Iain

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”