Can't Figure out the Economy

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
ScottWashburn
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Can't Figure out the Economy

Post by ScottWashburn » Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm

I love the game and usually I do pretty well with it, but I still can't really grasp the ins and outs of the economic aspects. In a recent game playing Imperial Guard, my economy was rolling along smoothly and then between one turn and the next everything just fell apart. I had comfortable plus growth rates in every category and then suddenly they were all hugely negative and that was the end. In a few turns I had no resources to build anything at all. Nothing else had happened that I could tell. I hadn't lost any resource points or anything, but suddenly I'm in the Great Depression!

ErissN6
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Can't Figure out the Economy

Post by ErissN6 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Same with SMarines, sometimes I brake my economy. We must figure it firstly, before combats. Economy is the 1st battle to be won, but it still somewhat a mystery for it is so easy to forget it and focus on other dangers.

Kabookie
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Kabookie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:43 am

A few things affect your econ negatively: unit upkeep, tile upkeep, building upkeep, loyalty and population (above population limit).

ErissN6
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by ErissN6 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Kabookie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:43 am
affect your econ negatively: loyalty
You mean lack of loyalty. Loyalty is good for economy.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”