My thanks to Slitherine for their sponsorship of this competition over 12 seasons . . .

Moderator: Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

My thanks to Slitherine for their sponsorship of this competition over 12 seasons . . .

Post by stockwellpete »

I am delighted to announce that Slitherine will once again sponsoring the FOG Digital League in its second iteration.

They will be providing two prizes for each of the four league sections that will be running in Season 1 as well as a prize for the winner of each pool of the themed event. There will be a choice of prizes on offer ranging from keys for specific games, various discount coupons and signed physical copies of FOG2.

Players will only be eligible for one prize per season.

In order to ensure that players at all levels of the tournament have a chance to win a prize, the two prizes for each of the four league sections will go to the players who have accrued the most points across the whole of that section. So a player who has achieved top position in Division 4 with 34pts will have more chance of winning a prize than a player finishing top of Division 1 with 32pts.

My thanks to Ciro and Marco at Slitherine for organising this for us once again. :wink:
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Slitherine are sponsoring the competition again!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for organizing this again Pete. We're really pleased to be involved and glad the League continues.

We're looking forwards to seeing how this develops, so good luck to everyone involved!
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Just to confirm that Slitherine will be sponsoring Season 3 of the FOG2DL with 8 vouchers with a total value of $200. Great support as always. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 4. There will be nine prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament . . .

Classical Antiquity - 2
Late Antiquity - 2
Early Middle Ages - 2
Biblical - 2
Themed Event - 1

Please note that Slitherine have requested that any individual player may only win one voucher each season so that the prizes are shared around as much as possible.

My thanks to Daniele and everyone at Slitherine for supporting our competition. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 5. There will be eight prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament . . .

Classical Antiquity - 2
Late Antiquity - 2
Early Middle Ages - 2
Biblical - 1
Themed Event - 1

Please note that Slitherine have requested that any individual player may only win one voucher each season so that the prizes are shared around as much as possible.

My thanks to Daniele, Marco and everyone else at Slitherine for supporting our competition. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine have agreed to make an extra voucher available because we have a tie in the Classical Antiquity section this season. Many thanks to Daniele at Slitherine.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 6. There will be eight prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Classical Antiquity - 2
Late Antiquity - 2
Early Middle Ages - 2
Biblical - 1
Themed Event - 1

My thanks to Daniele, Marco and everyone else at Slitherine for continuing to support our tournament. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 7. This time there will be nine prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Classical Antiquity - 2
Late Antiquity - 2
Early Middle Ages - 2
Biblical - 2
Themed Event - 1

My thanks to Daniele and everyone else at Slitherine for continuing to support our tournament. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 8. For this record-breaking season there will be twelve prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Classical Antiquity - 3
Late Antiquity - 3
Early Middle Ages - 3
Biblical - 2
Themed Event - 1

My thanks to Daniele and everyone else at Slitherine for continuing to support our tournament.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 9. For this record-breaking season there will be thirteen prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Classical Antiquity (60 players) - 3 vouchers
Late Antiquity (60 players) - 3 vouchers
Early Middle Ages (60 players) - 3 vouchers
Biblical (36 players) - 2 vouchers
Themed Event Pool A (12 players) - 1 voucher
Themed Event Pool B (12 players) - 1 voucher

My thanks to Marco and everyone else at Slitherine for continuing to support our tournament.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 10. For this record-breaking season there will be sixteen prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Late Antiquity (60 players) - 3 vouchers
Early Middle Ages (60 players) - 3 vouchers
Biblical (36 players) - 2 vouchers
High Middle Ages (expected 60 players) - 3 vouchers

My thanks to Paolo and everyone at Slitherine for their continued support. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

I have received the prize voucher numbers for Season 10 from Slitherine this morning.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Slitherine are continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2 Digital League for Season 11. For this season there will be fifteen prize vouchers, each worth $25, to be awarded across the various sections of the tournament as follows . . .

Late Antiquity (50 players) - 3 vouchers
Early Middle Ages (40 players) - 2 vouchers
Biblical (30 players) - 2 vouchers
High Middle Ages (50 players) - 3 vouchers

My thanks to Francesco and everyone at Slitherine for their continued support. :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

It has just been confirmed today that Slitherine will be continuing their sponsorship of the FOG2DL for Season 12. They will be making 16 vouchers available, each worth 20 Euros (23.75 US dollars), to be spent in the Slitherine store. My thanks once again to Francesco at Slitherine. :D

Return to “Field of Glory II Digital League”