Dev tool or the beginning of an editor?

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
xavutrecht
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Dev tool or the beginning of an editor?

Post by xavutrecht »

Pressing F3:
dev.jpg
dev.jpg (84.78 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
Xavier
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Dev tool or the beginning of an editor?

Post by zakblood »

developer tools, already asked if it was meant to have been left in and open, as been using it myself to make some bits a bit easier and add stuff to other battles etc, so sure is fun, but yes not sure if it's a mistake leaving it open, or not, but hopefully one of the developers or those who knows will give a more correct answer than mine :wink:
UP844
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by UP844 »

I strongly hope a scenario editor is added to the game, as it would lead to a proliferation of user-created scenarios that in turn will make the game more interesting (I have already played all the scenarios with the British and approximately half of them with the Germans :mrgreen: )
Blackcloud6
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Blackcloud6 »

UP844 wrote:I strongly hope a scenario editor is added to the game, as it would lead to a proliferation of user-created scenarios that in turn will make the game more interesting (I have already played all the scenarios with the British and approximately half of them with the Germans :mrgreen: )
Agree.

Return to “Check Your 6!”