What awkward aircraft models

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
Templer_12
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

What awkward aircraft models

Post by Templer_12 »

The aircraft look like children's toys to inflate that you take into the sea or in the pool. :(
JohnRN
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: What awkward aircraft models

Post by JohnRN »

Hi Templar_12,

I had to laugh when I read a few of your postings. I wrote in awhile back for Order of Battle's set graphics, like the one you posted for Check Your 6! I have no idea how some facets of these games can be INTRICATE! and complex and others are simply goofy and comical. One fixed scene in OOB shows a pistol from WWII that looks like a Desert Eagle from the 2000's! I just noticed in the Desert Campaign, a coffee/tea cup on a saucer sitting off to one side of a map. Empty. Nothing in it. No stain of anything being drunk from it. Why?! Some weapons and details are seriously off. I sometimes wish developers would even post for PROOF-READERS for game-generated messages/info that have misspellings...in exchange for a free $30 game! Or someone to provide voice acting who has more of a knack for accents, etc. I don't know who the "advisors" are for many of these game but I suspect it's Field Marshall Google...LOL!

Still waiting to see this game come down further in price due to it's less than stellar reviews...and if there appears a list of DEV cheats, etc.

Cheers!
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: What awkward aircraft models

Post by robertahyuk »

JohnRN wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:16 pm Hi Templar_12,

I had to laugh when I read a few of your postings. I wrote in awhile back for Order of Battle's set graphics, like the one you posted for Check Your 6! I have no idea how some facets of these games can be INTRICATE! and complex and others are simply goofy and comical. One fixed scene in OOB shows a pistol from WWII that looks like a Desert Eagle from the 2000's! I just noticed in the Desert Campaign, a coffee/tea cup on a saucer sitting off to one side of a map. Empty. Nothing in it. No stain of anything being drunk from it. Why?! Some weapons and details are seriously off. I sometimes wish developers would even post for PROOF-READERS for game-generated messages/info that have misspellings...in exchange for a free $30 game! Or someone to provide voice acting who has more of a knack for accents, etc. I don't know who the "advisors" are for many of these game but I suspect it's Field Marshall Google...LOL!

Still waiting to see this game come down further in price due to it's less than stellar reviews...and if there appears a list of DEV cheats, etc.

Cheers!
As I beta tested this game? I didn't think much of it and never bought it. Graphics are like a kid's game.
As far as OoB? I've seen so much stuff wrong there that I could write out a list but the game plays well and is enjoyable.

Return to “Check Your 6!”