Lost Cursor

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
Aardvarkius
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Lost Cursor

Post by Aardvarkius »

Whether playing in full screen mode or windowed mode the cursor disappears for no apparent reason and at random times (Windows 10). I'm playing via Steam. None of the solutions suggested by other users have so far corrected the issue. The game becomes unplayable since there are no keyboard controls to replace the mouse control when the cursor disappears. The only way out is to kill the session.
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Lost Cursor

Post by AP514 »

Sorry you purchased ?? on Christmas Sale....

I would be....

This Game has got to be the worst DEV game ever and even worse support....
This game has been left for DEAD by the DEV's and Matrix/Slitherine (though Matrix can not make Dev work on Bugs) from DAY 1..never fixed any bugs at all.... Zero.

All I can say is good thing it was cheap....

All I can Say is read the Forums and Post before you purchase...This one is full of complaints and request for Bug fixes that were never addressed.
some games like Carrier strike are 20 years old and that was just an update of the original for newer Screen Resolutions...

here is a post from another Thread here about this game and many others here as of late..a sad thing to see IMHO
Stonedog wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:48 am I am very late but here is a answer if you do not have one. The dev Team basically Abandoned the game after launch. Something that needs to be made clear to future buyers but is not being done still I am guessing. Hate to be bearer of this news , but I am guessing you may already know by now. Game had huge potential and still does, but just NO one wants to take over , and no one even wants to address this situation directly either. A poor way to treat any customers if you ask me, No action and NO comments on this issue makes ALL parties involved guilty of this theft, in my eyes, and just as Guilty as the dev team, whether actively a participant or just a passive publisher who stands by and knows the answer to a question like this yet lets you swing in the wind and depend on word of mouth to get the answers you seek.

16 Yaers with matrix and Slitherine now , highly discouraged with Slitherine over this. Have always been glad I found them and Matrix , till this event . I am thankful for the Products I have to enjoy. Yet theres a certain level of trust you develope thats just crushed when you see the GREED take over and the real faces of those you thought you new exposed for what the apparently really are.

Terry Barnes aka Stone Dog
AP514

Return to “Check Your 6!”