Recommendation and Bug found

Tom Konczal
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Recommendation and Bug found

Post by Tom Konczal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:49 pm

First the bug: In the Internet game - Tom Konczal's Impossible Mission, after I destroyed the Bridge on turn 6, my German opponent jammed his guns during the Air to Airr Fire Phase on Turn #6, his German screen froze while my British turn went to Turn #7 Plot movement. We were never able to get his screen unfrozen.

Other bug? The "keep it Secret Option for out of ammo doesn't seem to work in the multiplayer mode.

Recommendations:
1) You desperately need to put engine damage and airframe damage markers in the left and right column charts were you currently list only lucky hit damage, out of ammo and trailing markers.
2) It seems that you can split a German's cannon fire from his LMG fire and fire at 2 separate targets. The CY6 Manual does not allow that.
3) It seems that all the optional rules in CY6 are in effect in this game. Ity would be nice to turn off the ones our club never use.
4) It would be great if the fire segment at the top of the screen stayed on aslightlyu longer. It is very difficult to read at its currenty speed.

Tom Konczal & Rich Circo

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Recommendation and Bug found

Post by zakblood » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:04 pm

welcome to the forum and sorry for your issues, a developer will hopefully reply to your questions and if something like a save or more information is need, will comment more.

Tom Konczal

Post by Tom Konczal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Thanks.
Tom Konczal

Tom Konczal

Post by Tom Konczal » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Will I ever get a developers answer to the two player internet game crash we had in Impoosible Mission?
Tom Konczal

Return to “Check Your 6!: Tech Support”