Interface question

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
Solaristics
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Interface question

Post by Solaristics »

I'm having some frustrations with the interface and the most annoying is selecting a unit from a group. I've read the pinned post and done the tutorial but I'm finding that (1) clicking on the banner doesn't always work - it seems to be when a unit is on the square above, under the banner on the unit I'm interested in, clicking on the banner seems to click on the unit above instead (i.e. clicks "through" the banner onto the other unit), and (2) right clicking on a unit seems to bring up the state menu rather than the unit list. Maybe this is just user error, and I'll test it again tonight, but I've been playing for a few hours now so I'm wondering if something is up.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Interface question

Post by pavelk »

Hello Solaristics,
welcome to our forum!
You have to double click the banner to open the unit selector. If there are no units behind that banner, one click is enough but in general, double click always work.
The right click works a bit differently. You HOLD the right mouse button and during that you left click. This always bring up the unit selector as well.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”