No more patches?

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
Edorf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

No more patches?

Post by Edorf »

I bought the game a couple of months ago but my time with other games have put it on hold. Just wondering how the state of the game is by now? Is the 1.07 patch the final one for Ancient Rome?
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: No more patches?

Post by pavelk »

Hello Edorf,
yes, right now v1.0.7 is the latest patch for the game.
I hope you will finally enjoy the game:)
stormbringer3
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by stormbringer3 »

I think that the OP was asking if there will be future patches. I certainly hope so! This game is already great but but any improvements are always welcome.
Edorf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Edorf »

stormbringer3 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:55 pm I think that the OP was asking if there will be future patches. I certainly hope so! This game is already great but but any improvements are always welcome.
You`re right :D Was asking because I wondered if there`s any plans for a 1.08 patch in the future.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

Hello again,
sorry for misunderstanding:)

v1.0.7 proved to be very stable so no patch v1.0.8 is planned in upcoming weeks. On the other hand there might be something with a bit different version number;)
Edorf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Edorf »

pavelk wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:29 pm Hello again,
sorry for misunderstanding:)

v1.0.7 proved to be very stable so no patch v1.0.8 is planned in upcoming weeks. On the other hand there might be something with a bit different version number;)
I see:)

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”