Great Game

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
Uncle Lumpy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Great Game

Post by Uncle Lumpy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Pavelk,

Thank you for your email regarding the crash of my game in the trade window yesterday and a month ago. The game did make an emergency save and I am able to continue it exactly where it was right before the crash.

I, also, wanted to let you, and anyone else, know that I think this is an incredible game!! I have not posted here sooner simply because I do not know enough about the game to even ask the right questions. I had several starts to see how the game played before I began this longer run (137 B. C., Ptolemaic empire), and I'm on my second read of the game manual. The ease of play and layout are well balanced with an amazing amount of depth and complexity. I was a little hesitant about the graphics and play style when I first attempted to play. But when I zoomed in I noticed how much detail there was, and I'm rather hooked on the game's sound effects. LOL! I was able to play the game straight away from the two tutorials without really messing my empire up. After playing a while, though, I've come to realize that even if the game is easy to start, it is rich in complexity and will take a long time to master.

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Great Game

Post by pavelk » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Hello Uncle Lumpy,
thank you for such a post!:)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I recommend to join our Discord channel where you can chat with us or directly with other players about the game. We are definitely happy that those two tutorials were enough for you to pick up the basics. That's exactly what we were shooting for:)

If you want to help us, drop us a review on Steam or spread the word:)
Pavel

ErissN6
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by ErissN6 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:04 pm

I had finally bought it. I launched it but I couldn't chose what to play among the factions. So I still didn't played.
What incent?

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello ErissN6,
if I may give you an advice, start on easy and choose Roman Republic. The first game will be challenging as it is.
Have fun

ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:27 pm

pavelk wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:20 pm
start on easy and choose Roman Republic. The first game will be challenging as it is
Okay, I've started the learning. The game seems more interesting than the austere history setting implies.
Maybe I'll go with Greeks (Athena) or Barbarians (Gauls?/Celtic) next.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”