Detailed Review of Campaign and Scramble Start Game

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
airboy
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Detailed Review of Campaign and Scramble Start Game

Post by airboy »

I've written a very detailed review with screenshots and posted it at my blog (7 pages long with screenshots). The review is based on 117 hours of play finishing multiple scramble shot and campaign games.

The review is at: https://averysgameblog.wordpress.com/20 ... ed-review/
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Detailed Review of Campaign and Scramble Start Game

Post by pavelk »

Hello airboy,
this is an excellent review and thank you for it. It is very detailed review focusing not only on the main aspects of the game but also on other things like customization and areas to improve.
If you are also registered on Matrix forum, I would suggest to post it also there.
I hope you will have more enjoyable playthroughs!
airboy

Re: Detailed Review of Campaign and Scramble Start Game

Post by airboy »

Pavlek: I got the game as a review copy for www.armchairdragoons.com where the review first appeared. You are welcome as developers to link to the review on your website or quote from it.

Not all of my reviews are positive and very few are this positive. When I get really absorbed in a game I will sometimes write a very comprehensive report.

Thanks for developing a good, modern, combat oriented 4x game.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”