Game stopped working in my first game in less than 20 turn, weird sort of freeze

Stelteck
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Game stopped working in my first game in less than 20 turn, weird sort of freeze

Post by Stelteck » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi.
I experienced a weird freeze during my first game in less than 20 turns, playing Rome.

The UI, music and interface is still working.
But if i click on a unit and give an order, no order are taken into account.
So it is not possible to move anything or do anything.
I cannot click on end of turn. If i try to do it, the icon become greyed and nothing happened.

Also reloading a previous save game did not worked and i got the same issue the turn after.

(Although i Tried only one time as i was not very enthousiastic at the prospect of a debug session).

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Game stopped working in my first game in less than 20 turn, weird sort of freeze

Post by pavelk » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi Stelteck,
we apologize for this issue. Could you please send us the last save file to info@kubat-software.com ? We will definitely investigate it.
In the meantime please try to start new game.
Once again, we apologize.

Stelteck

Re: Game stopped working in my first game in less than 20 turn, weird sort of freeze

Post by Stelteck » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Save sent.

It looks like easy to reproduce.
I suspect it may be linked to the tutorial as the SPQR icon in TopWest do not stop blinking. But clicking on it do not help me.

pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi Stelteck,
I just tried to reproduce this issue and I was not able to. Can you please try it one more time and describe what is really happening? What windows are open, what do you do to perform the tutorial actions?
Thank you very much for your help.
Pavel

Return to “Aggressors: Tech Support”