Join the Summerslaughter Tournament for Battle of the Bulge!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Join the Summerslaughter Tournament for Battle of the Bulge!

Post by AlbertoC »

The current tournament, Avalanche of Fire, is about to end... Victory (it's actually his username!) is leading. Talk about an appropriate username... but there's a few days left, and anything could happen!

In the meantime, while we observe who will win the Avalanche of Fire, you can sign up for the next tournament: SUMMERSLAUGHTER!

The Summerslaughter Tournament for Battle of the Bulge will start on Monday July 17th! Click here to sign up!
HJB
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Join the Summerslaughter Tournament for Battle of the Bu

Post by HJB »

Hi, I have 3 (non-tournament-)games "Luck of the draw" in which my oponnent ist the Axies player, and all 3 games are "desynchronized" ...
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Hi HJB, can you send me the list of the opponents and/or a screenshot and I can remove them from your list?

There's still a very elusive issue with Luck of the Draw :(
scott1957
Tournament 2nd Place
Tournament 2nd Place

Post by scott1957 »

Game where scott1957 is allies vs Napoleon as axis is locked up. Says it's my turn as allies but I can't move. Turn hilight in top right still shows blue and axis. Support was contacted. Only 17 hours left so I'm not hopefull it will be fixed in time.
Scott
Beemerhead19
Tournament 3rd Place
Tournament 3rd Place

Post by Beemerhead19 »

Agreed w Scott1957. The other game gave me a pass move when I logged in and has closed out the game. Looking at everyone's scores they seem rather extreme and unusual.
Beemerhead19
Tournament 3rd Place
Tournament 3rd Place

Post by Beemerhead19 »

I will also add in my experience from the last two tournaments, games will lock up, time out and then award more points to the trailing/losing side. I have had it happen vs. Huragan in the second round of the prior tournament and seems to be happening now in my Axis game vs. Scott1957. Rather disappointing and a reason to withdraw from the tournament if not remedied. I do enjoy the competition but not the scoring. I also appreciate the effort involved in setting up a tournament but it needs to work.

I would also like to suggest Bitter End for a tournament. The game plays rather differently, especially for Allied.
HJB

Post by HJB »

Shards wrote:Hi HJB, can you send me the list of the opponents and/or a screenshot and I can remove them from your list?

There's still a very elusive issue with Luck of the Draw :(
My side is ALLIES, opponents are sduke12, carterjon, Panzerpat.
scott1957
Tournament 2nd Place
Tournament 2nd Place

Post by scott1957 »

scott1957 wrote:Game where scott1957 is allies vs Napoleon as axis is locked up. Says it's my turn as allies but I can't move. Turn hilight in top right still shows blue and axis. Support was contacted. Only 17 hours left so I'm not hopefull it will be fixed in time.
Scott
It's timed out and Napoleon is definitely underscored at 8-12. If my victory was a 19-1. I would suggest 18-2 for Napoleon.
Scott
victoriiaallison
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by victoriiaallison »

scott1957 wrote:
scott1957 wrote:Game where scott1957 is allies vs Napoleon as axis is locked up. Says it's my turn as allies but I can't move. Turn hilight in top right still shows blue and axis. Support was contacted. Only 17 hours left so I'm not hopefull it will be fixed in time.
Scott
It's timed out and Napoleon is definitely underscored at 8-12. If my victory was a 19-1. I would suggest 18-2 for Napoleon.
Scott
Exactly what i think..
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Congratulations to "victory" for another victory :D

Scott1957 was second, and NapoleonBonaparte third! You guys will soon get a new forum icon representing your victory on the battlefield.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the tournament, good job commanders. Stay tuned for more tournaments in the future.
scott1957
Tournament 2nd Place
Tournament 2nd Place

Post by scott1957 »

Congratulations to Victory for the first defense of a title. Thanks Slitherine team for hosting. I for one will proudly wear my tournament icon.
Rangers717
Tournament 3rd Place
Tournament 3rd Place

Post by Rangers717 »

Congratulations Victory. I really enjoy the tournaments and the competition level the game provides. Battle of the Bulge is a fun game.

Return to “News & Announcements”