I released a new Alpha version of the Holland scenario v.065
(refer to first post of this thread for instructions how to install this scenario).
- Brightened the Holland flag used as loading bar so text is (better) visible on top of it.
- Implemented script to Romans get every year 25 wood and 25 stone. (condition not work yet, surplus of resources already works).
- Player get message about the resource from the Empire.
- Have mountains and hills now, with a hill patern that looks like the mountain pattern but with a different texture and the stats of a hill.
- Changed the hill pattern on the map (more depth).
- Recolored the dirt roads so they are visible on ALL terrain. (they were barely visible on grass).
- Removed the test units from Roman Empire (I used Hoplites there, garry noticed it thank you) and replaced them by militia.
- Made the country borders better visible also at lower saturation you can distinct them now.
- Borders are fully visible at coasts now.
- Removed empty spaces from fort "walls" in Roman Empire.
- Added a very slight transparancy to city lables (only about 10%) without making the text hard to read. (It's actually better to read since the transperancy smooth the font so longer names are better readable).
- I made the tree shadows more black and made only one of the trees darker.
- Added tech to Roman to start with. Settler and fields.
- The drain ability is now only available if you research fields.
- Changed tree pattern and texture on swamp tiles.
Change some of the overlay colors to distinct different tribes better.
Graph not shown correctly when timeleft is set higher then timerequired for techs. (graph will be fixed by Pavel, I will balance starting techs in next version).
Send me a PM for the droplink (I can't publice it yet since NDA).