I would like to inform you in advance about upcoming build. There are some changes which are required/recommended to do on your side.
- If you created a mod where you added or overridden the AdministrationMemento, all scripting="DefaultAdministrationBehavior" should be replaced with type="AdministrationBehavior".
- The mapping between MSG_TYPE and the Msg scripting classes was changed. ExtendedMsgFactory was removed from Msgs.cs script and new element in mod.ag called <msgProperties> added. From now on, this is the mapping. Please look at ancient_rome mod.ag file to find out how to use it.
- Scripting classes cannot use the same classes' names as are defined in the prototype mod.
- AG versioning was added. <MainMemento> has now an attribute "version". It is highly recommended to add this attribute to your mod.ag and scenario.ag files. It will work correctly even without it but there is a performance hit when loading these files because it has to search for compatibility changes. The correct notation would be version="106".
- All servercacheobjects elements were renamed to properties.