Stable Master

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

bs_grom
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Stable Master

Post by bs_grom » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 am

I didn't notice this change before because it's not easy to build
Stable Master, Master Armorsmith and Master Fletcher.
I like the change, Master Fletcher +1 Ranged Attack. It is more useful because the support units are usually in the rear and do not use attack and defense parameters.
The Stable Master surprised me because it now gives +1 Def as well as Master Armorsmith. But what surprised me the most :( that my cataphract after getting the Quality mount (+1 Def) trait could not get the quality armor trait.
conversely, after receiving the quality armor, it cannot get the quality mount.
It is a pity that such rare buildings double their skills. Perhaps +1 Atk for quality mount would destroy the balance (a cataphract would have an Atk of 6 + 1 as the Phalanx).
I don't insist on giving +1 Atk if he were to ruin the game. Although I have read recently that the Romans had an advantage over their barbarian (germanic) cavalry thanks to better horses, i.e. bigger, taller ones. They had the advantage of height. It was a big advantage and the Romans did not trade horses with the Germans.
And returning to the topic of quality mount, it could improve another feature, e.g. movement, effectivness, maybe Def, but it wasn't like that, if I have Master Armorsmith, which gives +1 Def, Master Stable is no longer needed.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”