First Single Player Playthrough ?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Toppins
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: First Single Player Playthrough ?

Post by Toppins » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Over on the youtubes Grey Hunter is relatively deep into a Judean campaign right now (turn 70-ish) and Palora (Italian, but plays an English version of the game) made it to turn ~140 with Dacia recently. Both games have seen empires "explode" into smaller states due to decadence/civil wars if that's the kind of thing you're interested in. I think both games have been on "balanced" difficulty.

devoncop
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: First Single Player Playthrough ?

Post by devoncop » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Toppins wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Over on the youtubes Grey Hunter is relatively deep into a Judean campaign right now (turn 70-ish) and Palora (Italian, but plays an English version of the game) made it to turn ~140 with Dacia recently. Both games have seen empires "explode" into smaller states due to decadence/civil wars if that's the kind of thing you're interested in. I think both games have been on "balanced" difficulty.

I noticed that as well.

It is exactly the dynamic I am most impressed with and one that makes the game unique as far as I am aware and a world away from certain map painter games in the same genre (that shall remain nameless) where the challenge disappears once a player reaches a certain size.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”