Field of Glory: Empires is out

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory: Empires is out

Post by Daniele » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:12 pm

The day has come! Today you’ll have the opportunity to get one of the most anticipated strategy games, set in the Ancient Era. Today is Field of Glory: Empires day!

Choose one from among 77 civilizations of that time and be prepared for the greatest challenge ever made: to preserve and to enrich the Culture of your Civilization, making your Legacy stand for centuries.

For you willing to have direct control over specific battles, if you own Field of Glory 2, you can import tactical battles from Empires into FOG2 and vice versa. We have set up a Field of Glory Masters Edition. This edition is a bundle including FOG2 and FOG Empires 25% discounted. This means:

- If you already have FOG2 in your library, you can buy FOG Empires at 25% off, and viceversa

- If you want to buy both, the cumulated price for FOG2 and Fog Empires is 25% discounted

The Masters Edition is available only on Steam

Do you want to see the game in action? Then don’t miss DasTactic playing Field of Glory: Empires today at 6 pm BST on our official Twitch Channel!
https://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup

Have a look at the tutorial videos recently released

Pixel
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Field of Glory: Empires is out

Post by Pixel » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:59 pm

:mrgreen: congrats on the release. I read Iain’s and Temple’s posts about different storefront version discount options as well as the compatibility of the export/import battles functions and that answered my questions.
Image Image

tigercub
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by tigercub » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 am

If you want to play the combats like i did its a waste of time! No wait you can load it from the other game just buy it.....after 5 battles (why am i loading this stuff back and forwards )
cannot recommend this Game at all if you want to play the battles!

loki100
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by loki100 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:20 am

well it is a grand strategy game with the option if you so wish to play out the battles at a tactical level. its not a battle generator for FoG2 ... which has its own campaign mode?

uneducated
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by uneducated » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am

tigercub wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:42 am
If you want to play the combats like i did its a waste of time! No wait you can load it from the other game just buy it.....after 5 battles (why am i loading this stuff back and forwards )
cannot recommend this Game at all if you want to play the battles!
Empires is great! If you want to "play the battles", of course, Field of Glory II is all you need. However, some people find that the enjoyment of a battle is enhanced if it has a wider context, which Empires provides.

I love to play Empires. (I also love FOGII.) Usually, I don't export the battles because when I am playing Empires, I want to keep playing Empires. There are occasions though when a particularly important battle is at stake and I want to do all I can to ensure the win. In those circumstances, I export the battle. I also export when the number of units involved is not too large, as the battle is over swiftly and I can return happily to Empires.

I highly recommend both games.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”