Improving Government Levels

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

michacey
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Improving Government Levels

Post by michacey » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Quick question about improving government levels. Playing Hibernia (Irish), I took the island and expanded into wales. With these 8 regions (1 province), I decided to play the culture game. My government starting as a Stable Horde, and over time, improved to a Glorious Tribal Chieftain. Even though my culture level has remained in the green, I seem to have stagnated at this level. Can I improve on this or is the Glorious Tribal Chieftain my limit of progression? (I had hopes of becoming an empire and shaming those damn Brits across the water.) Would expanding into more regions make a difference?

loki100
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Improving Government Levels

Post by loki100 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 pm

check out the manual for the names but there is a level III state - confederation?

You need to get to glorious tribe and have over 10 regions - again the manual has a detailed table of all the progression/regression steps

be careful though if you have been slow to progress, hitting glorious + level II can generate near death levels of decadence - I had this with a Sarmatian test, you have to put everyone on to culture and not do anything that increases your decadence till you can progress again

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”