QUESTION: List of Provincial Units and their Locations?

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

uneducated
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

QUESTION: List of Provincial Units and their Locations?

Post by uneducated » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Where can we find a list of all the various Provincial units? It would be a handy printout.

Soar
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: QUESTION: List of Provincial Units and their Locations?

Post by Soar » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 pm

I know of this list, though it only includes the provinces and names, and is partially out of date after the latest patches (the units in the desert provinces of Northwest Africa being switched from camelry to light cavalry is the biggest change, I believe).

uneducated

Post by uneducated » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Soar wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 pm
I know of this list, though it only includes the provinces and names, and is partially out of date after the latest patches (the units in the desert provinces of Northwest Africa being switched from camelry to light cavalry is the biggest change, I believe).
Thanks yet again, Soar. With your knowledge of the rules, I have to ask, have you tried multi-player and how did you do?

Soar

Post by Soar » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:49 pm

I recently joined my first multiplayer game of FOGE, the Field of Diplomacy: Winds of Change game, as Aethiopia. We're currently only at turn 4. It will certainly be interesting to see where it goes.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”