Control the Padus/ Order (Rome)

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Bullseye500
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Control the Padus/ Order (Rome)

Post by Bullseye500 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Control the Padus. (Order)
"Control the Padus" is the decision that I have 9 turns left to complete. I own the Gallic Regions and I have quelled all resistance. The Regions, all of them belong to Rome without any uprising or other derogatory effects contaminating them.

The "Control the Padus" decision is worth 150 Legacy points if I can fulfill it and to do so my instructions are as follows.

"Region owner stance is equal to enemy stance"

That's it, simple huh. I have no idea what doing that requires, I have spent the last 10 turns or so quelling all negative modifiers of each Region. They all belong to me unhindered and I have 9 turns left to figure this out or the "Decision" disappears from my list.

It lists a group of 3 Regions and a group of 2 Regions I have to have one Region from each group "Equal to enemy stance" I own all 5 of the Regions and the Decision/Order stands unfulfilled and time is running out.
Last edited by Bullseye500 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bullseye500

Re: Control the Padus/ Order (Rome)

Post by Bullseye500 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:02 am

OK, I cross-posted this on the Steam forum first, then thought I might get a quicker response here. A Player already answered on Steam (just now).

The order means (I was told) that the owner of the Regions has to be at war with me but I'm not certain exactly what the game wants because the owner was at war with me before I conquered the regions!
Last edited by Bullseye500 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bullseye500

Post by Bullseye500 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 am

I guess building and deploying my armies in the neighboring regions, declaring war and not waiting a turn before launching an invasion must have been the problem.

Bullseye500

Post by Bullseye500 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:52 am

From the Steam thread that I started comes the correct answer. I reloaded the game and this answer is correct;
//??_¬¬1<¬//+999;1745644671661097337 wrote:It means that the region owner has to be hostile to you. Which means it can't be owned by you, it has to be owned by someone else, and they have to be at war with you.
Hocus Pocus

My problem was on Turn#66 and I had a named save file from Turn#48. I re-loaded the game, followed the answer and solved the problem. It is amazing how much less a guy's brain hurts when he has some experience :)

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:39 pm

I'm glad it has been solved, in any case :wink:
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”