Mirltion Announce New 15 mm Range

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

vexillia

Mirltion Announce New 15 mm Range

Post by vexillia » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 am

Stefano has just announced a new medieval range in 15 mm "The [Holy Roman] Empire and Italy" to be released at the end of September.

Focussing on the times of Frederick I, known as "Barbarossa", the range will cover 1090 onwards with its Norman and Byzantine influences.

Figures will also be suitable for early Christian Crusaders complementing the Mirliton range of Muslim Armies of the Crusades.

More news as soon as I have it.

Telamon
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Mirltion Announce New 15 mm Range

Post by Telamon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 am

Great news. ;)

vexillia

Post by vexillia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Earlier this week, Mirliton released some details of their new 15 mm Empire & Italy range.

No photos as yet just the list of packs. However, I have put the list online in case people are keen to place advance orders. I hope to have photos in the next week or so.

As the range isn't released until the end of the month, and I have few days holiday planned in early October, my next order from Mirliton will be placed on Mon, 03 Nov 2014 for UK delivery at the end of the month: just in time for Christmas.

vexillia

Post by vexillia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 pm

The listing of the new "Empire & Italy" is now complete with pictures for all 19 new codes. Having seen the pictures I've also changed the pack descriptions somewhat to better reflect the pack contents. Here's a sneaky peek:

I don't have stock just yet but advance orders are more than welcome. I will be ordering stock at the end of the month for delivery mid to late November.

finnian3@yahoo.com
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by finnian3@yahoo.com » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Big fan of their miniatures. I need to pick up one of their armies and see how they paint up.

Return to “Modelling”