Next projects

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

finnian3@yahoo.com
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Next projects

Post by finnian3@yahoo.com » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 pm

All,
I am currently painting up some 28mm Vikings (Wargame Foundry... I think), and I was curious what people think about how they should be based. I was going to do individual bases. i can use Elmers glue to base them up so if someone wanted to pop them off they could. Thoughts?

Also, working on Germanic tribes (Every Roman needs a foe), but what is the demand like for said army?

ravenflight
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Re: Next projects

Post by ravenflight » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:10 am

Put them on circular magnetic bases and build a sabot for them to fit into so that they can be used for FoG or Saga.

finnian3@yahoo.com
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Next projects

Post by finnian3@yahoo.com » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 am

Saga? Sabot? Not familiar with these terms. I was thinking paint them up and dump them on ebay for cheap. The only reason I base them up is it will make them easy to paint. They should pop right off. Will see. I don't get the feeling that they will sell, but if I stick with my $0.99 someone will buy them, thus freeing me up for the next project.

Return to “Modelling”