15mm Numidians

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: terrys, hammy, philqw78, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

titanu
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

15mm Numidians

Post by titanu »

What figures would people recommend for 15mm Numidians?

Also any reference works and pictures especially of any heavier cavalry.

Thanks
marshalney2000
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: 15mm Numidians

Post by marshalney2000 »

I like the new War and Empire range. Covers everything including imitation legionaries etc. Nice figures too.
John
shadowdragon
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by shadowdragon »

There's also Xyston for archers, slingers and commanders as well as light cavalry and light infantry with javelins. If you want elephants without towers you can find those under their cartaginian range. Alas, no imitation legionnaires ..unless you use their Seleucid ones.
titanu
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by titanu »

marshalney2000 wrote:I like the new War and Empire range. Covers everything including imitation legionaries etc. Nice figures too.
John
I say they are rather good :D A good selection of poses
titanu
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by titanu »

shadowdragon wrote:There's also Xyston for archers, slingers and commanders as well as light cavalry and light infantry with javelins. If you want elephants without towers you can find those under their cartaginian range. Alas, no imitation legionnaires ..unless you use their Seleucid ones.
They are the newer figures from Xyston which are pretty poor compared to the originals.

Return to “Modelling”