Beta Testing Reports

Astra Exodus is a single player turn based Sci-fi 4X strategy game inspired by the classics, with a multiple choice narrative driven epic campaign, top down real time tactical battles and an extensive semi-randomized research grid.
FalconBG
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Beta Testing Reports

Post by FalconBG » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 am

* Tutorial is very buggy and annoying in many ways, you should stick with the videos, showing them when particular interface is open. Voiceover for the videos is terrible, I can recommend some language school students that can make it much better at almost no cost.
* Ship designs is buggy, unable to delete some designs like Cruiser and Colonizer. Please consider putting a save confirmation button on the new design in order to avoid losing 15 minutes of design by clicking on the wrong place.
* There is no scroll bar to see the full building Q, you should consider some representation of the entire building Q.
* As you have building project to convert some of the production to research you should also have the opposite. As I was finishing the last 100 turns of the first level campaign I had nothing new to research and just wasted my research points. Yes I know I could move the citizens to a building slot, but then the pollution goes really high, so please put a continuous research project to generate gold or production. After all in the real life what most of the research does, increasing productivity and money generation.
* No option to select from existing save games and no overwrite message.

PS. I apologize if some of the bullets already has been discussed, I'm just posting my impressions of the game so far, but really have no time to read the entire forum.

anguille
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: Beta Testing Reports

Post by anguille » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Isn't there a beta forum?

Return to “Astra Exodus”