Panning while mouse pointer at screen edge

Astra Exodus is a single player turn based Sci-fi 4X strategy game inspired by the classics, with a multiple choice narrative driven epic campaign, top down real time tactical battles and an extensive semi-randomized research grid.
deep42
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Panning while mouse pointer at screen edge

Post by deep42 »

Hi,

I would like to disable panning when the mouse pointer is moved to an edge of the screen. Especially on a multi monitor system this is a bit annoying.
Maybe an option to turn off could be implemented or have I missed something and turning off is already possible?

Regards
Peter
AtomicKaiser
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Panning while mouse pointer at screen edge

Post by AtomicKaiser »

deep42 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:42 am Hi,

I would like to disable panning when the mouse pointer is moved to an edge of the screen. Especially on a multi monitor system this is a bit annoying.
Maybe an option to turn off could be implemented or have I missed something and turning off is already possible?

Regards
Peter
Hey Peter. Sadly there isn't any option to turn that off yet. I will add that to the feature requests over the main thread, see if we can perhaps add it in a future version.
deep42

Post by deep42 »

Oops, I forgot to say thanks for implementing the "Disable Camera Edge Panning"-option.
Great support.

Thanks Peter
AtomicKaiser

Post by AtomicKaiser »

deep42 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 am Oops, I forgot to say thanks for implementing the "Disable Camera Edge Panning"-option.
Great support.

Thanks Peter
You are welcome Peter!

Return to “Astra Exodus”