Empires and FoGII

Moderator: Pocus

noakesy
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Empires and FoGII

Post by noakesy »

Wonder if someone can help me. I recently bought FoG Empires, but sure I recall someone somewhere saying you could connect it to FoGII so that you can fight the battles at a more tactical level. Is this the case, and if so how do I unite the two (do I need to have specific versions and so on?) Many thanks :-)
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Empires and FoGII

Post by Pocus »

The latest version of both, be sure to launch at least once FOG II as a standalone before playing Empires.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
noakesy

Post by noakesy »

Thanks for the response. Well I bought Empires last week (with the Persian module), but I bought FOGII a while ago (maybe last year), so I should update that before I try to launch Empires and try the tactical module? Thanks for your help, much appreciated. Is there a printed manual I can get hold of (like the FOG manual - pretty chunky, but I do prefer printed manuals, it's an age thing ;-)))
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

Yes, Empires come with a hefty manual too, it should be available from the launcher or as a download from your customer area.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”