Slave bug and a issue with objectives after turn 50

Moderator: Pocus

Raoeoiku
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Slave bug and a issue with objectives after turn 50

Post by Raoeoiku »

I started playing Empires recently and have been thoroughly enjoying it.

Unfortunately, I have come across two bugs/issues that I'd like to point out.

1: I had some early slave markets in my game as Rome, and captured some others over time. At no point did I have a slave market in my capital of Latium. For the first 60 or so turns the markets seemed to be functioning as intended. Loyalty eventually became an issue and I decided to disassemble most of the slave markets and make new ones in some of my higher loyalty regions. At one point I was briefly down to 1 slave market but have since got the number back up to 6. Unfortunately, what seems to have happened is all newly captured slaves are being sent to Latium at this point (turn 78), which still has no slave market. These battles are within 10 regions of many (or probably all) of my slave markets.

2: In the objectives tab of the nation panel it says starting at turn 50 objectives are phased out after 20 turns, unless adjacent to one of the player's regions. The issue is ever since I hit turn 50 (this is the same game as Rome) the timer no longer works. Every objective says it was given at turn 15, including new ones given recently. This means unless I make notes every time I get a new objective, I'll have no idea when they'll be expiring.

Any assistance with these issues will be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”