Multiplayer game in "Finished" status?

stavros27
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Multiplayer game in "Finished" status?

Post by stavros27 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:53 am

I have a game where I think the other player forfeited. It is in "Finished" status and I can't replay the last turn. Seems like a bug. I was winning, but had not won yet so I want to see what happened. Also, if my opponent forfeited, I should be the winner. Screen shot is attached.

One suggestion - I have a game someone started and it's been their turn for like a week. I think there should be an option to cancel the game after 7 days of inactivity. Either the player whose turn it was forfeits or it's just a cancellation. My 2 cents.

ObG_Chris
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Re: Multiplayer game in "Finished" status?

Post by ObG_Chris » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:01 pm

stavros27 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:53 am
I have a game where I think the other player forfeited. It is in "Finished" status and I can't replay the last turn. Seems like a bug. I was winning, but had not won yet so I want to see what happened. Also, if my opponent forfeited, I should be the winner. Screen shot is attached.
Will look into this. Most likely the other player did forfeit or let his time run out (If it was the game started on 26.01). We'll look into how we could detect this as currently the win/lose information cannot be changed in these situations.
stavros27 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:53 am

One suggestion - I have a game someone started and it's been their turn for like a week. I think there should be an option to cancel the game after 7 days of inactivity. Either the player whose turn it was forfeits or it's just a cancellation. My 2 cents.
Will pass this on to Slitherine as the pbem system needs to do this. This should actually happen after the timer runs out and I can see one game still open where the last turn has been played over 4 days ago.

stavros27

Re: Multiplayer game in "Finished" status?

Post by stavros27 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:06 am

Thanks!

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion: Tech Support”