Spanish Civil War is available now for all owners of the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Spanish Civil War is available now for all owners of the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2

Post by AlbertoC »

All players who own the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2 are now able to update the game through the updater on the Slitherine launcher and download the first DLC, Spanish Civil War.

Spanish Civil War is the first DLC in the Axis Operations series, an ambitious series of linked DLCs representing the entirety of World War II from the perspective of the Wehrmacht.

Command the German expeditionary force to Spain and fight alongside your Nationalist allies in a series of 16 scenarios.

For everyone else the DLC will be released next week, on July 16th.

If you own the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2, you will be able to update your version of Panzer Corps 2 by running the launcher for the game and run the automatic updater. The DLC and the accompanying patch will then be downloaded and installed.

Important: unfortunately we have run a bit late with localizations. Localization in languages other than English are incomplete and might have unlocalized strings. We apologize for the problem and we acknowledge it is our fault. We are working to complete them as quickly as we can, and it should be a matter of days before they are fixed.

The DLC is accompanied by a patch, Patch 1.1.4.

v1.1.4 Changelog:
- Unit plates now display new markers for heroes and medals
- Added an option to toggle hex markers (victory hex, secondary objective and supply hex), and a corresponding hotkey (Shift+H)
- Loading screen now shows loading progress (by background gradually transitioning from dark to normal)
- Added three final tactical advisor clips to Tutorial Section
- Added russian and chinese localizations for Spanish campaign
- Various minor tweaks and fixes
- Added 54 camo skins and new colours for Field Marshal Edition and General Edition owners
- Added 9 camo skins for all players
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Re: Spanish Civil War is available now for all owners of the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2

Post by nikivdd »

Thank you. I'm going to check it out today :)
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2lyeEuH_hoA1s7tnTAEJQ
jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Spanish Civil War is available now for all owners of the Field Marshal Edition of Panzer Corps 2

Post by jeffoot77 »

is it normal that with GOG version, there is not yet the DLC ? I have the field marshal edition and always the message " first two DLC (coming soon) " in the GOG launcher and when i click on it for download : " problem of server"

I try to launch PC2 with juste the slitherine launcher and no spanish campaign . But patch 1.1.4 is applied and working.
Last edited by jeffoot77 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
PWHERREN
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by PWHERREN »

I purchased the game on Steam. How do I access the new DLC from there?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

simple,
1.jpg
1.jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 8394 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (94.02 KiB) Viewed 8394 times
PWHERREN
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by PWHERREN »

Perfect, it's working. Off to Spain! Thanks!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

no problem, enjoy and welcome to the forum and game
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

everything is working fine thanks !!!! and new camo !! yeah !! great job guys !!!
Redeyes84
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Redeyes84 »

jeffoot77 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:46 pm is it normal that with GOG version, there is not yet the DLC ? I have the field marshal edition and always the message " first two DLC (coming soon) " in the GOG launcher and when i click on it for download : " problem of server"

I try to launch PC2 with juste the slitherine launcher and no spanish campaign . But patch 1.1.4 is applied and working.
jep same for me, Game says that patch 1.1.4 is installed, but no dlc-campaign...
oh and the sound/music is gone with the new patch, and the game freezes when i want to quit, so i need the Task-Manager to close it, thats nice to -.-
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

zakblood wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:12 pm simple.....
Nice image directions, thanks! :mrgreen:
jeffoot77

Post by jeffoot77 »

It is now working on GOG galaxy launcher :

"go to Panzer Corps 2 in your Library in GOG Galaxy, select the Settings button (the two sliders next to Play), then Manage Installation and then Configure. The DLC's should show both Panzer Corps 2 DLC 1 and Panzer Corps 2 Bonus Scenarios." (thxs to Vpaulus for the tip )

--> then download the DLC in "bonus"
Last edited by jeffoot77 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
Redeyes84

Post by Redeyes84 »

jeffoot77 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:29 am It is now working on GOG galaxy launcher :

"go to Panzer Corps 2 in your Library in GOG Galaxy, select the Settings button (the two sliders next to Play), then Manage Installation and then Configure. The DLC's should show both Panzer Corps 2 DLC 1 and Panzer Corps 2 Bonus Scenarios."

--> then download the DLC in "bonus"
OK works for me
I tried that yesterday and GOG-Galaxy didn't find anything to download, but today... exactly as you described.
btw also the installation has to be carried out manually afterwards (I didn't do this and I was surprised why there is still no DLC campaign available). Not a big deal, but at times when programs like Steam or GOG-Galaxy often do them automatically, a bit unusual.

Also, the sound problems came from the patch 1.1.4 which set all sound settings to zero, also not a big deal, but you have to figure it out first.
Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Tassadar »

Holidays starting next Friday, guess I know what I'm doing then, once again have to combat the urge to start playing early. :)
raider45
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by raider45 »

Great DLC,
it makes me happy to play the new scenarios.
THX

Return to “News & Announcements”