Help us test the first Tournament for Panzer Corps 2

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Help us test the first Tournament for Panzer Corps 2

Post by AlbertoC »

The Slitherine Tournament system is being implemented in Panzer Corps 2, and we are looking for players willing to help us test it in a beta starting next week.

What is it?

It is a system which allows us to set up online PvP tournaments with automatic pairing of opponents as well as automatic creation of paired online games between opponents.

It is extremely easy to use: if a player wants to join a tournament, all they need to do is to sign up through the Slitherine site, then when each round starts the system will automatically create games between him and his opponent, and he'll receive e-mail notifications when his turn is about to start.

You can find more information on how it works and on its rules by reading this section.

Help us test it

We're currently about to start the final tests for the Tournament system in Panzer Corps 2, and therefore we're looking for willing testers.

If you'd like to take part in this beta test, you can take part by signing up for the Panzer Corps 2: Axis Operations - 1941 Beta, and specify in the "About yourself" section that you would like to take part in the tournament test.

Our producer Shards will contact you privately and send you the link in order to sign up to the tournament. The first round of the test tournament will begin on Monday March 8 at 9 am GMT.
ESPADATXI
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Help us test the first Tournament for Panzer Corps 2

Post by ESPADATXI »

I join to invitation, I hope my candidacy is taken into account.
oldawg88
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Help us test the first Tournament for Panzer Corps 2

Post by oldawg88 »

Good Morning,

I have been trying since I joined the tournament,to get my steam account working. I hadn't used it in ages.
Should have done that first. They say that they are unable to verify my account. I am still trying to get it sorted out but in fairness I do not want to be a hindrance to the tournament.
I am willing to withdraw if you feel that is best. Please let me know .

Return to “News & Announcements”