Starship Troopers - Terran Command || Demo available and pre-orders

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Starship Troopers - Terran Command || Demo available and pre-orders

Post by AlbertoC »

The Steam next Festival has begun and we are going to WAR!

You can now download and play the Starship Troopers - Terran Command demo from Steam.

The demo contains three scenarios from the early stages of the story campaign, including Peace of Mine, which will feature most of the gameplay mechanics and some of the unit types you will command in the full game. You will need to deploy the Mobile Infantry to defend a central outpost, which will serve as the staging point to reactivate mining facilities and clear out all bugs nests in the surrounding area.

We have prepared a tutorial video that should help you and teach you the basic and intermediate gameplay mechanics you'll need to beat the scenarios.

We know that you’ve been looking forward to more news about the game. From our side, we’re looking forward to hearing what you think. We only ask you, if you’re willing, to give us your honest opinions on the missions you’re going to play, so that we can ensure that the game lives up to fans expectations.

You can share your feedback on the new Starship Troopers - Terran Command Discord server, which you can join by clicking here: https://discord.gg/ZqKTQPRBqj. You can also help us by filling this form.

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command demo will be freely available on Steam until Thursday, October 7th at 5 PM GMT. Click on the game's product page on Steam to download it.

But that's not all - in case you liked the demo and you would like to pre-order the game, you now can! You can pre-order the game from its store page.
Pat5zero
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Starship Troopers - Terran Command || Demo available and pre-orders

Post by Pat5zero »

To bad the software doesn't load.
The software installs properly onto my laptop and the game loads up to the play tutorial or play either 3 games screen, but then if you try to execute any of the 4 options you get a blank screen and no software loading.
1. re-install the game twice, nothing happened just the same problem.
2. uninstall graphics drivers and re-install graphics drivers and still broken software.
3. load tutorial and nothing starts just a blank screen, but when I click on mouse or push escape button or push space bar a gold large play button icon appears in the middle of the screen and then disappears as I click on the left button of mouse.
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

Demo works just fine!, however... the 3-Scenarios that were to be included... do not run... they don't work?. Can this be fixed?.
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by uzbek2012 »

The screensavers show I press start to start the game a black screen and nothing happens !

Return to “News & Announcements”